Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Monday and A Sassy Cheryl Challenge

Happy Monday! It's sunny but very cold in our neck of the woods! Oh how I long for Spring! It has been so long since I have participated in a challenge; I decided it was time. So, I am submitting this card to the Sassy Cheryl Challenge, It's All About Hearts. Their challenges are always fun to participate in.
I am using one of my older Sassy Cheryl pre-colored images. I pop-dotted the teddy bear and little girl for a 3-D effect but unfortunately you can't see it in this picture.
Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I have always loved this adorable little image! Love the lacy punched heart border and sweet buttons!
    thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl hearts challenge!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful.....I love your blog and your card is just too cute...Thanks so much for joining in our "All About Hearts" Challenge at Sassy Cheryls. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl this is one of my favorite images. It just says it all doesn't it? I love your border stamp. I used it this week on my card to.
    So happy to see your creations on Sassy Cheryl's Blog. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. . .I'm right there with you!!! Come on spring. It can't get here soon enough for me, I can tell you that.
    Loving this adorable card. And the sentiment is perfect. LOVE IT!
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's hearts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Cheryl, I LOVE this-have't seen this image for a while---I'm in love all over, again! Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's heart challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable image...the colors on your card are just beautiful and I love the little details like those heart buttons. Nicely done! Thank you so much for playing in Sassy Cheryl's Challenge! We hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete